2023 One-to-One Meetings Regulations
October 5, 6 and 9
1. RioMarket will take place between October 4 and 12, 2023, with specific days set aside for One-to-One Meetings on October 5, 6 and 9 (from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Brasília time).
2. The One-to-One Meetings will be held at RioMarket headquarters.
3. Registrations will only be made using the form available on the RioMarket website (www.riomarket.com.br)
4. Only duly constituted legal entities may register as participants in the Business Rounds.
5. Registration for the One-to-One Meetings entitles you to schedule a meeting with one of the representatives of the companies offered by the event.
6. Meetings will last a maximum of 20 minutes and will be scheduled in advance according to the agenda of each guest available for a meeting.
7. RioMarket will NOT provide equipment or materials to help with the presentation; the producer is responsible for bringing all the material needed for their presentation, such as laptops, tablets, printouts, etc.
8. Only those who pay the fee, register, are selected and booked can take part in the One-to-One Meetings, up to a limit of 2 participants per meeting.
9. The list of invited players and their details is available on the Business Roundtables page on the RioMarket website.
10. It is essential to fill in the project form, stating the title of the work, format, genre, director, producer, project status, budget, synopsis, character profile, description of episodes (in the case of serialized works) and screenplay (if applicable). There is no possibility of editing or sending additional material once the form has been sent.
11. The One-to-One Meetings offer two registration fees, as described below. The fee of R$300.00 (three hundred reais) guarantees the right to register one project. The fee of R$500.00 (five hundred reais) guarantees the right to register up to two projects. Fill in the details of each project on separate forms, using the link on the form. Each project can have up to three meetings with different players.
11.1 Payment of the registration fee can only be made by PIX or bank transfer.
11.2 In the event of a request to issue an invoice for the registration fee, it will be issued to the same CPF or CNPJ of the person who made the payment. Invoices may NOT be issued in the name of another person or company. The registration data for the issue must be filled in on the form.
12. Proof of payment of the registration fee must be attached and sent when completing the Project Form. It is essential and obligatory to send the receipt in order to proceed with registration.
12.1 In the case of the registration fee of R$500.00 (five hundred reais), which guarantees the right to register up to two projects, the same receipt must be attached to up to two Project Forms.
13. There is no limit on the number of projects per producer. If you wish to submit more than two projects, simply pay another registration fee and complete the project form again, attaching the new proof of payment.
14. All information about the submitted project must be included on the project form. NO additional materials will be received. If it is in the producer's interest, they can bring these materials with them on the day of the one-to-one meeting.
15. Producers must arrive at the venue at least one hour before the meeting to register. Only after registering will producers be able to go to the One-to-One Meetings room and identify themselves to one of the event's activity coordinators.
16. All participants must pick up their credentials before attending their meeting at the RioMarket accreditation office, located at the RioMarket headquarters.
17. The credentials will be available from October 5, 2023.
18. In the event of the cancellation of any participating company, this will be communicated via the website.
19. Project applications will be accepted until September 21, 2023.
20. Incomplete entries, entries filled in with incompatible information or entries that do not meet one of the requirements stipulated by the Rio’s International Film Festival will not be accepted.
21. By registering, the producer is aware that their project may not be selected for any meeting, exempting RioMarket and the Rio’s International Film Festival from refunding any amount.
22. All registered projects will be sent to the players according to the interest profiles of the projects they are looking for. However, the selection for scheduling meetings will be according to the player's choices.
23. Only after the projects have been confirmed and selected by the players will an email be sent to the contact informed in the Project Form, with the exact time of the meeting scheduled according to the business round schedule. Watch out for the spam box. Times will be scheduled in order of player request and confirmation. Producers should pay attention to the day and shift that the player will be available according to the confirmation of their participation via the website. The morning shift is from 10am to 1pm and the afternoon shift from 2pm to 6pm.